|Mô tả công việc||:||– Monitor and maintain office suppliers and coordinate in maintaining office.
– Be in charge of purchasing utilities and other stuffs per request.
– Assist procurement process to ensure office equipments are ready within time frame.
– Arrange business trip including but not limiting to travel vehicle, hotels, meals, and other arrangements for staffs and the Board.
– Be a member in Board of Member of Labour Union. Plan, organize Labour Union events and activities. Manage Labour Union budget. Cooperate with Labour Union of District in training, meeting, cost and fee, events…
– Other admin tasks per requested.
|Kỹ năng công việc||:||– At least 02 year in HR/ Admin/ Event Organizing filed
– Have experience or passion about event organising
– Good at planning and event managing
– Be proactive, hard-working, creative, responsible and having good learning attitude
– Be a cheerful and dedicated person
– Ability to work under high pressure
– Can work in team and independently
– Good at English (writing and speaking)
|Thời gian thử việc||:||2 tháng|
|Các chế độ khác||:||– Have chance to sharpen professional skills in HR and Admin areas.
– International, dynamic and friendly working environment
– Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills
Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday.
– Improve English competency by working directly with foreign colleagues.
– Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
– Up to 15 annual leave days per year
– Summer trip allowance, teamwork activities and uniform are provided.
|Yêu cầu hồ sơ||:||Interested candidate please send CVs to email address “[email protected]”with title “Administrator cum Event Organizer – Your full name”.|