– Building up accurate and timely reporting system of actual and forecasts in accordance with the Finance Controller and management team processes’ requirements;
– Supervising of all transactional accounting processes across economic transactions in whole company;
– Supervising of monthly Trial Balance preparation and internal monthly reports such as: Cash flows reports, P&L reports and other management reports;
– Supervising of statutory reporting, tax reporting and compliance for Profit, VAT and Income Taxes to Vietnam authorized agency in line with Vietnamese accepted standards, regulations of MOF ( ministry of finance);
– Ensuring the adequacy of internal and external reports;
– Supervising cash flows management upon Working Capital Management Policy issued by FC.
– Participating in cost management and option setting exercises;
– Developing the accounting information systems and processes to meet expanding business activities of the company;
– Developing management accounting information systems in the line with managerial requirements;
– Developing accounting internal control system in order to ensure adequacy and efficiency of accounting structure;
– Giving on job training for GA in order to ensure the adequacy and efficiency of accounting department;
– Coordinating with other department managers for relevant activities in the line with maximizing the company benefit;
– Maintaining good relationship with Tax Authority;
– Coordinating with appointed auditor;
– Supervising of accounting staff to provide good quality resource in good practises.
* Company bus provides from HCM – Bien Hoa – Long Duc IP Dong Nai Province.
– Bachelor Degree of Accounting and Finance.
– Have Chief Accountant Certificate.
– At least 10 years work of experience in foreign manufacturing company, over 2 years as Manaler level.
– Able to use Oracle accounting system.
– Fluent in english.
– Able to conversation in Japanese is Preferable.