* About Project
As successful candidates:
– You will take part in multi-million project for high-profile customer, which are exploration & production (E&P) leaders in Oil and Gas industry in US
– You have the opportunity to directly participate in daily tasks adhere the trend of the 4.0 industrial revolution in the field of software development industry
– You have various business trips to customer side in US and making effective connection with the key-decision makers in both customer side and off-shore team.
– You have a great career advance to expand your horizon not only in Oil and Gas industry but also the international experience in Vietnam.
* Job descriptions
– Build Jenkins CI/CD pipelines security jobs for java, mean stack, .net, and C++ apps for Dev Team
– Build and configure AWS Workspaces & cloud IDEs
– Integrate OWASP ZAP in Jenkins jobs
– Integrate WhiteSource testing in Jenkins jobs
– Integreate vulnerabilty scans in to Packer and Docker image pipelines
– Create Metrics, Monitoring, & Logging Dashboards for Security
– Create custom security alerts using OpsGenie
– Integrate Elastic with Splunk Cloud
– Convert AWS Terraform projects to target the OpenStack provider
– Convert AWS Packer to target OVA format
– Build Ad-Hoc Infrastructure (VMs, etc)s
– Triage customer support tickets
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
– “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
– Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
– Annual Summer Vacation: 3 days-off plus 1,000,000- 6,000,000 VNĐ vacation payment.
– Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
– F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
* Must have:
– Solid hands on experience or knowledge in applying DevOps practices to an enterprise company.
– Solid hands on experience in using tools like Terraform, Jenkins, CI/CD etc. in applying DevOps practices.
– Solid hands on experience in writing automation scripts using Python programming language
* Nice to have:
– Experience in cloud-agnostic infrastructure management tool, especially OpenStack, is a plus.
– Experience in infrastructure management in public clouds like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
– Experience in application containerization technology using Docker is a plus.
– Experience in writing automation scripts using Bash and/or PowerShell is a plus.
– Experience in big data applications using Hadoop and/or Spark is a plus.