This is a management level position responsible for developing and implementing effective facility maintenance and asset management programs and processes towards improving the Highlands Coffee system.
1. Supervising and coordinating the daily activities which include technical guidance to subordinate supervisors and semi-skilled workers as well as work with approved 3rd party or outsourced supplier by the company.
2. Provides all services and maintenance to the company and the cafes, assuring the safe and efficient operation of all tools, equipment, furniture and interior decorations.
3. Responsible for determining the actual needs for material and equipment, making necessary contacts to various vendors in order to inquire about information as to availability, prices and delivery.
4. Required to make daily inspections of Company’s property / assets to ensure that they are compliant with the company’s set standards and with the government’s as well.
5. This position will be responsible to take charge or make appropriate assignments for corrective action and response in all immediate emergencies requiring skilled maintenance repairs.
6. Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
7. Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
8. Assist with the development of strategic plans related with his / her department.
9. Conduct annual performance development discussions with staffs and to support them professional development goals.
Education/ Training Qualifications
– University graduate in Hospitality Services.
– Certificate in Hospitality Services is preferred.
– Completion of an Associate’s Degree in engineering is preferred, but may be substituted by progressive equivalent job experience.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience as Facility Manager or equivalent position;
– Experience should include a well-rounded background and vast knowledge of heating, boilers, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems, including equipment maintenance and repairs.
– Considered a “plus” if have experience handling multiple store platform.
– Working hours: as dictated by needs of the business.
– Works office house. Allows flexibility as needed.