– Acting as a key liaison point among the Manager, other departments and business partners, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
– Translating Marketing documents to/from Vietnamese/English as materials for events & advertising purposes (excluding Digital posts).
– Supporting the Manager to maintain and develop the corporation’s activities, projects and plans.
– Cooperating with the other teams and departments to successfully complete the assigned tasks.
– Updating the status of projects and activities from planning to completion, and report to the Manager.
– Following up with the other MKT team members (Designer, VM, Digital MKT) and other departments’ activities and report to the Manager as required.
– Managing MKT budget & costs under the Manager’s plans & approvals.
– Making payments and supervising to make sure the payments are transferred to partners / suppliers on time.
* Promotion Execution:
– Coordinating with Designer and Suppliers to deliver Promotion Packaging: Design, Adaptation, Printing, Sample approval.
– Coordinating with internal team for internal approval process.
– Preparing for MOIT application and other license that required as Trade promotion, Consumer promotion or partnership offers.
* Marketing Execution:
– Assisting in the deployment of Trade execution: Campaign book design. Marketing stuffs production, Launching / Opening / Exclusive events, In-store appointments, Private Sales, etc.
– Coordinating the deployment of Marketing initiatives: Indoor / Outdoor Advertising, VM, Digital, PR.
* Event / Media Report:
– Coordinating with Digital Marketing to summarize Event / Media report of the brands.
– Other tasks as assigned by manager/BOD
– Experience in marketing/ media environment within the retail sector, with 2 + years previous experience of management
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal ( English & Vietnamese )
– Ability to work independently and as part of the team
– An interest and experience of PR and media desirable
– Energetic and creative
– Able to liaise on different levels
– Exposure to the development of larger events and promotions
– Organised and efficient, being used to working to tight deadlines.
– Adaptable to being reactive as well as strategic
– Be able to show good project management skills and see things through from start to finish
– Be creative and innovative in your approach and share thoughts and ideas with the Team
– Knowledge in producing enticing presentations and co-ordinating information for business plans and analysis
– Be able to work independently within the marketing team and within store teams on a daily basis