– To review, prepare and maintain Quality documentation system of Agriculture Division of SGS VN.
– To perform development, implementation and maintenance of the Division’s Quality Management System and, to ensure that quality requirements are not subordinated to any prejudicial interests;
– To ensure consistency of Quality Management System and the requirements of ISO 9001, 17025, 17020 and Health-Safety-Environment matters and other Standards.
– To coordinate/supervise with sections / operation to ensure the effectiveness of quality system.
– To support Division Manager in training personnel on all matters affecting Quality Management and Quality Improvement.
– To conduct Internal Quality Audits within Division and maintain appropriate records, follow up the implementation of corrective and preventive actions and solutions.
– To support in handling business document systems of relevant sections, perform operation and quality statistics as needed.
– To support business in handling client complaint
– To assit business in carrying out satisfactory survey
– To look into continous improvement
– To support Division arrange BoA audit and accreditation scope expansion and other relevant audits
– Perform other tasks required by Division Manager
– Bachelor degree with related major
– Management skill (planning, organizing, leadership, communication and verifying – preferably with training or degree in management or 1 years management experience)
– Knowledge on ISO 17025, 17020, 9001 and system audit.
– Business outlook, customer focus
– Fundamental knowledge of division activities